Quality Plus Feeds is a privately held grain and feed mill company located in St. Paul, Iowa. We offer a supportive fast-paced team environment, interacting with our grain customers and employees. The main responsibilities are accounting focused, including preparation of grain documents, issuing AR and AP payments, control and monitoring activities, monthly P&L statements, as well as other related duties.
KEY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Contracts, scale tickets, settlements, direct shipments, working with examiners, check-off reports, monthly grain license report, tracking average basis, and other reports.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable:
- Preparation of financial statements, journal entries, chart of accounts maintenance, reconciling accounts, comparative analysis and computation ratios
- Supervise Accounting Assistant
- Insurance audits, stock status reports, bank and loan covenant compliance, sales tax, physical bulk inventory, and collaborating with CPAs for financial statement reviews and income tax returns
Finance or Accounting degree or experience in grain accounting
Proficient Skills in Microsoft Office Software (Excel) and QuickBooks
Experience with AgVision preferred but not required
Demonstrates high levels of interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work-flow
Demonstrates problem solving
Health/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance-Retirement Program-PTO Time-Paid Holidays-Paid Vacation
We are a certified Safe Feed/Safe Food Mill
LIVESTOCK NUTRITION SPECIALIST
We are looking for a change maker to join our team. This individual will interact with our clients on a daily basis to provide and process information in response to their needs and concerns, and to provide cutting edge information on new products.
KEY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Customer Consultation
- Sales Expansion
- Product Quotes
- VFD Calculations
- Oversight of Store Merchandise
- Website Design and Maintenance
- FAAS Feed Formulation & Tag Creation
- Promotions & Bookings: Advertising – Merchandising - Coordination
- Customer Service: Point of Sale – Scales - Phone Inquiries – Sales Orders
- Degree or Experience in Animal Nutrition or Animal Science
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Publisher
- Strong Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance-Retirement Program-PTO Time-Paid Holidays-Paid Vacation
SHORT HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
*HOME EVERY NIGHT*
ENTRY LEVEL DRIVERS WELCOME
Class A or B CDL
Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Capable of climbing & lifting 50#
Full Time Benefits:
Competitive Hourly Salary, Health Insurance,
Short-Term Disability Insurance, Simple IRA with a Company Match, You may apply in person or by email.
Annual Bonus Program, Annual Salary Reviews,
Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, & PTO Time
Phone calls are welcomed at (319) 469-3167
Please fill out the proper employment
application and personal reference form.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Mail: 2033 Locust Street, St. Paul, Iowa 52657
Pre-employment drug screening is required.